Solved: Samsung Printer Offline iPhone
Get Samsung Printer Online
If you are facing a Samsung Printer Offline iPhone issue, then this page will help you with the methods to fix the printer issue. Almost all printer users might have encountered the Printer Offline issue at least once. Usually, the Samsung Printer Goes Offline due to many reasons. However, this error is mostly related to connectivity issues. That means, when your printer and iPhone are not connected to the same wireless network, there is a chance for this error to occur. If the Printer Offline error is displayed on your iPhone while performing the print operation, then carry out the following solutions to Fix Samsung Printer Offline Error.
- Initially, check whether your Samsung printer and the iPhone are connected to the same network.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Check whether the printer's initial setup, which includes paper loading, ink cartridge installation, etc., is completed.
- Check if your iPhone is up-to-date. If not, update it to the latest version.
- Similarly, make sure that your Printer Firmware is up-to-date.
If you encounter the Samsung Printer Keeps Going Offline On iPhone issue on your iPhone while using the AirPrint option, then check whether the AirPrint feature is configured on your printer. If not, configure it by following the instructions given below.
- Make sure that your Samsung printer is turned on.
- Connect your iPhone and the printer to the same wireless network.
- On your desktop or laptop, open a browser.
- Type your printer's IP address in the browser's address bar.
- Now, click on the Login option.
- Refer to your Samsung printer's user guide and gather the SyncThru credentials of the printer.
- Type the Sync credentials and click on the Login button.
- Go to the Settings section.
- Click on the Network Settings option.
- Select the AirPrint option and click the checkbox beside the Enable option.
- Click on the Apply button.
- Similarly, enable the IP settings for your Samsung printer.
- Once the configuration is done, try to print a test page via AirPrint to check whether the Samsung Printer Offline iPhone issue has been resolved. If not, contact our technical experts.