Samsung Network Printer Offline
Get Back Samsung Network Printer Online
The Samsung Network Printer Offline error is encountered by users when the printer becomes unresponsive on the computer connected to it. If you’re also encountering the printer offline error on your Samsung printer, then you have reached the right page to resolve it. The below section covers the reasons for the Samsung network printer’s offline status and the troubleshooting steps for the same.
Reasons For Printer Offline
At times, when your Samsung printer fails to communicate with the connected computer, the error message Printer Offline is displayed on your computer screen. Apart from the communication problems, there are other factors that could well be the reason for this issue to occur. To resolve the Samsung network printer that is offline, perform the quick troubleshooting steps given below.
Turn On Samsung Printer
- As soon as the Printer Offline message is displayed on your computer screen, check whether the printer is turned on.
- If not, turn on the printer by pressing the Power button on its control panel.
- In case the printer fails to turn on even after pressing the Power button, then check whether the cable is connected securely.
- If not, unplug and reconnect the cable securely.
- Once your printer turns on, check if theprinter offline error is cleared. If not, perform the next step.
Change IP Address Settings
- If you’re using a DHCP server, then make sure that you’re using a static IP address for the connection.
- Similarly, check if the TCP/IP port of your printer is configured correctly.
- Make sure that your computer and printer’s TCP/IP ports are configured with the same IP address.
- Now, print a test page and check whether the printer offline error is cleared.
Turn OFF SNMP Feature
Check if the SNMP feature on your Samsung printer is enabled. If yes, disable it by following the instructions given below.
- Open the Control Panel window on your Windows computer.
- Click on the Devices & Printers option.
- In the next window, locate your Samsung printer and right-click on it.
- Choose the Properties option.
- Go to the Ports tab.
- Select your printer’s port and click on the Configure Port button.
- In the Configure Standard TCP/IP Port Monitor dialog box, locate the SNMP Status Enabled option.
- Deselect the SNMP Status Enabled option by unchecking the checkbox beside it.
- Click on the OK button.
- Now, print a test page to check whether theSamsung Network printer offline issue is resolved.
Reinstall Printer Driver
- Uninstall the existing Samsung Network Printer Driver on your computer.
- Make sure to restart your computer after uninstalling the driver.
- Now, re-download the printer driver from the official support pageof the printer.
- Install Samsung Printer Driver file by following the on-screen instructions.
- Once the installation is done, check if the Samsung network printer offline issue is If not, contact us to get remote assistance in resolving it.
Samsung Printer Connected To Wifi But Offline
Check if your computer is connected to the same wireless network that your Samsung printer is connected to.
If not, connect the devices over the same wireless network.
Make sure that your Wi-Fi network is stable and active.
Check if the correct Samsung printer driver is installed on your computer. If not, reinstall the printer driver.
Restart your printer, computer, and network routerand reconfigure the Wi-Fi setup.
To get remote assistance in resolving the Samsung Network Printer Offline issue, click on the Call button.