Samsung ML 1660 Printer Offline
Get Back Samsung ML 1660 Printer Online
Is your Samsung ML 1660 Printer Offline? Probably there might be a communication breakdown between your printer and the computer. The printer offline issue is common with all types of printers. In most cases, this issue occurs when the connection is not established properly.
Reasons Samsung ML 1660 Printer Offline
The main reason for the printer offline issue is a communication breakdown. Sometimes, your printer status might be offline due to incorrect settings or a faulty printer driver on your computer. Some known reasons for the printer offline issue are given below.
- USB connection error
- Errors on printer's LCD panel
- Incompatible printer driver
- Disabled Print Spooler service
Solution 1: Troubleshooting Connection Error
Solution 2: Disable Use Printer Offline
- On your Windows computer, launch the Run dialog box by pressing the Windows + R shortcut keys.
- Type ‘control' in the Run dialog box and hit the Enter key to launch the Control Panel.
- Click the Devices and Printers tab in the Control Panel window.
- Give a right-click on your Samsung printer's icon and select the See what's printing option.
- Cancel all the pending print jobs and click the Printer tab.
- Deselect the Use Printer Offline option from the drop-down list. This will bring your printer status back online.
Solution 3: Set As Default Printer
- Go to the Windows Control Panel and click the Devices and Printers tab.
- Locate your printer's icon from the displayed list.
- If there is no green tick mark on your printer's icon, give a right-click on it and select Set as default printer.
- Now, the Samsung ML1660 printer not working status should be changed.
Still, if you still see Samsung ML 1660 Printer Offline on your computer, you have to reinstall the printer software. Contact our support for assistance.