[Solved] Ricoh Printer Offline Error On Mac
Ricoh printer is a compact and affordable printer that is suitable for your small office and home use. This printer comes with ADF, automatic 2-sided output, wireless LAN connection, and more. Basically, while using any printer, it is common to face errors. The Printer Offline error is encountered by most users. This article explains how to fix the Ricoh Printer Offline Error On Mac. Before performing the advanced solutions, perform the basic methods to Turn Offline Ricoh Printer Online on Mac.
Basic Solutions - Ricoh Printer Offline
Steps To Restart Ricoh Printer
- If your Richo Printer keeps going offline, then restart it.
- To do so, locate the Power button on your printer’s control panel.
- Hold down the printer's Power button until you see the message Printer is shutting down or a similar one.
- Once the printer turns off completely, wait for 10 seconds.
- Turn on your Ricoh printer by pressing the Power button again.
Note: Based on your Ricoh printer model, the restart process might vary a little. To know the correct procedure, read your printer’s user guide or click the Call button available on this page to get remote assistance in performing the same.
Continue with the following steps if the Ricoh Printer is Offline On Mac even now.
Check Ricoh Printer Connectivity
- Make sure that your Ricoh Printer is turned on.
- Check if the printer and your Mac computer are connected to the same network connection. If not, connect them.
- Similarly, if your connection type is set to wired or USB, then make sure that the cable is connected securely between the printer and your computer.
- If the cable that you’re using for the connection is damaged, then replace it with a new one.
Bring Back Ricoh Printer Online
- Check the status of your Ricoh printer.
- If the status displays as Offline, then press the Online button.
- After changing the status, restart your printer.
- Check whether the Ricoh Printer keeps going Offline on Mac is fixed.
If still the Printer Offline error shown On Mac, you can get in touch with our technical experts for more solutions and assistance.
Update OS On Mac
- Make sure that your Mac computer OS is up-to-date and compatible with the printer requirements.
- To update your Mac OS, open the System Preferences window.
- Click on the Software Update > Update Now.
- Once the OS is updated, try to run a test print.
Reset Printing System
- In the System Preferences window, click on the Print & Fax, Printers & Scanners, or Print & Scan option.
- Make sure that your Ricoh printer is displayed.
- Now, right-click anywhere in the blank area of the Printers & Scanners window.
- Click on the Reset printing system option.
- If prompted, type your Mac computer’s security password and click OK.
If none of the solutions resolve the Ricoh Printer Offline On Mac, you can get remote help from our technical experts.