Ricoh MP C4504 Printer Offline
Get Back Ricoh Printer Online
Is your Ricoh MP C4504 Printer Offline? Probably there might be a communication breakdown between your printer and the Computer. The Ricoh MP C4504 printer supports wired network connectivity. In case your printer is disconnected from the network, its status will be offline.
To Fix Ricoh Printer Offline issue, go through the steps given below.
Solution 1: Check Ricoh MP C4504 Printer Connection
- Ensure that your printer is turned on first. You cannot print or scan any documents if it is turned off while sending the print/scan job remotely from your Computer.
- Next, verify the connection between your printer and the Computer.
- In case you have connected your printer over a network, check the wired network connection between your router and the printer.
- If necessary, restart your printer and check if the problem has been resolved.
Note: Based on your Ricoh printer model, the restart process might vary a little. To know the correct procedure, read your printer’s user guide or click the Call button available on this page to get remote assistance in performing the same. Continue with the following steps if the Ricoh Printer is Offline On Mac even now.
Solution 2: Check Ricoh MP C4504 Printer Stat
- On your Windows computer, launch the Run dialog box by pressing Windows + R.
- Type ‘control’ in the Run dialog box and hit Enter to launch the Control Panel.
- Click the Devices and Printers tab in Control Panel and locate your printer’s icon.
- Your printer status will be indicated below your printer’s icon. If the Ricoh MP C4504 printer is offline, right-click on it and select the See what’s printing option.
- Clear all the pending print jobs and click the Printer tab.
- Deselect the Use Printer Offline option from the drop-down list to bring your printer back online.
- If there is no green checkmark on your printer’s icon, right-click on it and select the Set as default printer option.
- In case your printer status is still offline, move on to the next solution.
If still the Ricoh Printer Offline Error On Mac persists, you can get in touch with our technical experts for more solutions and assistance. Continue with the following steps if the Ricoh MP C4504 Printer Offline On Mac even now.
Solution 3: Restart Print Spooler
- First, launch the Run dialog box and then type ‘services.msc’ in the text field. Hit the Enter key to launch Windows Services.
- Locate and select the Print Spooler service in the Services window and give a right-click on it.
- Select the Restart option and close the Services window.
- Restart your Windows Computer and check if the problem has been resolved.
- If still your Ricoh MP C4504 Printer Offline error occurs, contact our technical support team to assist you in resolving it.