How To Fix Ricoh MP C4503 Printer Offline?
Ricoh MP-C4503 is a multi-functional printer that comes with some great features, such as duplex printing, paperless fax, scan to folder, scan to email, customized home screen, and more. Setting up and using this Ricoh printer is a simple and easy task to perform. Now, if you are facing Ricoh MP C4503 Printer Offline issue and you have no idea how to fix it, then follow the below instructions to fix it.
If Your Ricoh MP C4503 Printer is Connected To Wi-Fi But Offline
- Initially, turn on your Ricoh MP C4503 printer by pressing its Power button, if it is turned off.
- If the printer remains turned off even after pressing the Power button, then check whether your power cable is connected properly at both the ends.
- Unplug and reconnect the cable if it is not connected securely.
- After turning on your printer, perform the print operation.
- If the Offline message is displayed on the printer screen, check whether the correct driver is installed on your computer.
- Uninstall or delete the existing driver if you have installed the wrong or incorrect one on your computer.
- After uninstalling the wrong one, download the correct one from the Ricoh printer’s official support page.
- Open the driver file and install it on your computer by following the prompts displayed on the screen.
- After installing the printer driver, perform the print operation and check whether the Ricoh MP C4503 Printer Offline issue is resolved.
- If not, check whether your Ricoh printer and the computer (Windows or Mac) are connected to the same network.
- Re-perform the connection process if your computer and the printer are not connected to the same network.
Continue with the following steps if the Ricoh MP C4503 Printer Offline even now.
- Restart your printer.
- If the Ricoh MP C4503 Printer Offline issue remains unresolved even after restarting it, disable the SNMP settings of your printer. To do so, follow the below instructions. (Note: The following instructions are suitable only for the Windows OS).
- On the Devices and Printers screen, select and right-click on your Ricoh printer.
- Click Printer Properties > Ports.
- Select the port that is related to your printer.
- Click Port Settings and deselect the SNMP option by unchecking the checkbox beside it.
Now, check if the Ricoh MP C4503 Printer Offline issue is resolved. If not, contact us.