Solved: Ricoh IM C4500 Printer Offline
Turn Ricoh IM C4500 Printer Online
Ricoh IM C4500 is a multifunction color laser printer that expands your workflow, and its dynamic nature makes the device adapt and upgrade to the technology. The device can be updated quickly and easily, reducing users' efforts by delivering all works such as print, scan, copy, and fax. The printer also comes with features like Auto duplex printing, document feeder, etc., and you can connect your device via Ethernet, USB, Wi-Fi, etc.
Do you have a Ricoh IM C4500 printer and is it offline when you try to print from your computer? Let us see how to fix the Ricoh IM C4500 Printer Offline problem.
Steps to fix Ricoh IM C4500 Printer Offline
Restart your printer and PC
The printer goes offline for many reasons, and going to sleep mode is one of the reasons. So try restarting the printer and PC.
Make sure the printer is connected to the PC.
After restarting the printer, restart your PC.
Now, check if the Ricoh IM C4500 printer is online on your PC.
Check on the printer connectivity
- If your Ricoh IM C4500 printer is connected via Ethernet cable, consider checking the Ethernet cable. Reconnect the cable to your printer and router. Then restart the devices and check if the Ricoh IM C4500 Printer Offline issue has been fixed.
- If the printer is connected to your computer using a USB cable, then check if the cable is damaged. If required, replace it with a new cable and see if the printer is online on your computer.
For a wireless connection, make sure the printer and computer are connected to the same wireless network. If you are not sure of the connection issues, you can try to reconnect the devices.
Check the status of the Ricoh IM C4500 Printer
Note: These steps are for a Windows computer.
- Click the Start menu and select Devices and printers.
- Make sure the Ricoh IM C4500 printer is listed on the Devices and printer page.
- Double click on the printer and select the Printer tab.
- Make sure the Use printer offline option is not checked. If yes, then disable the option and take a test print. Make sure the printer goes online.
Check on the printer properties
The printer goes offline if there are many print jobs pending in the printer queue. So, try to cancel all the documents in the queue.
- Go to the Devices and printers folder on your computer and right-click on the Ricoh IM C4500 printer.
- Select Printer properties and click on the Cancel All Documents option.
Now take a test print and make sure the printer goes online.
Update the driver
Using an outdated version of the Ricoh IM C4500 printer driver will result in the printer going offline on your computer. To fix the Ricoh IM C4500 Printer Offline issue, you can uninstall the old driver and install the latest driver.
- Open the Control panel window and choose Programs and features.
- Select the driver software and click Uninstall.
- Now go to the official web page of Ricoh and search for the printer model and name.
- Select the Support tab and click on the Downloads section.
- Select the driver software and click Download.
- Make sure you download the software that supports your PC's OS.
- Install and run the software and make sure the printer goes online now.