Solved: Pantum Printer Offline Windows 10
Get Back Pantum Printer Online
Even with today's advancements in technology, computer and printer issues can jump in to halt your workflow. There is nothing worse when you receive a message telling you that the printer is offline . It means your printer is having a hard time communicating with your computer. There can be simple to complex reasons for the occurrence of this issue. You need to perform several checks to rectify the Pantum Printer Offline Windows 10.
Here, we have given the detailed steps to fix the Pantum Printer Offline issue on your Windows 10 computer.
Simple Steps To Solve Pantum Printer Offline Issue:
Check the printer connections:
Initially, check if you have turned on your Pantum printer.
You need to look for any damage to your network cable that is connecting your printer to your router.
If the cable connection is fine, try connecting the cable to alternative ports, as there is a chance for the port to be faulty.
Also, see if your router is working properly. For a wireless connection, make sure the printer and computer are within the range of your wireless network.
Disable Use Printer Offline
- Go to your Windows 10 computer.
- Select Start -> Settings -> Devices -> Printers & scanners. Then select your Printer -> Open queue.
- Under Printer, make sure Use Printer Offline is not selected.
- You can restart your printer as well. This will reboot your Pantum printer and can help the printer pick up the connection.
Clear the print queue:
Sometimes, just one Document can cause your Pantum Printer Offline Windows 10. Try cleaning all your print jobs and see if the issue is fixed.
- Click the Start icon and then select Settings -> Devices -> Printers & scanners. Select your Pantum printer from the list and choose Open queue.
- Under Document Name, select a document and under Document, select Cancel.
- After clearing the print jobs, you need to restart your Pantum printer.
Other fixes for the printer offline issue:
- It is always recommended to set your Pantum printer as the default one on your Windows 10 computer. Failing to do so can show the Pantum Printer Offline Windows 10 error message on the screen.
- Stay updated with the computer notifications.
- Make sure the update notifications are shown up on your screen.
- The notification alert makes it easier for you to identify which software needs to be updated.
- If you haven't updated your printer drivers for a long time, then there are high chances for the occurrence of the Printer Offline error.
- If updation has not solved the issue, then it is recommended to reinstall the printer drivers.
- Remove the existing printer driver and reboot the system.
- Visit the official Pantum website. From there, download and install the latest software and drivers for your printer.
Follow all the above-stated steps, and this could solve the Pantum Printer Offline Windows 10.