Simple Steps To Fix Pantum Printer Offline iPhone
Get Back Pantum Printer Online
If your Pantum printer goes offline while printing from your iPhone, check the connection between the devices. In most cases, communication breakdown is the major cause of the printer offline issue. For detailed instructions about troubleshooting your Pantum Printer Offline iPhone error, go through these steps.
Cancel Pending Print Jobs:
First, cancel the print job from your iPhone.
If you have printed your document using AirPrint, open App Switcher and then tap Print Center.
In the Print Center window, tap the Cancel Printing button.
Troubleshoot Wireless Connection Issue:
- Go to your printer and then press the Menu button.
- Select the Network Info option using the navigation keys and press the OK button.
- Wait until the Network Configuration page is printed.
- Verify if the printer has been connected to your wireless network from the printed information page.
- The wireless connection issue might be a cause of the Pantum printer offline problem when printing from your iPhone.
- Check if your printer and iPhone are connected to the same wireless network. If not, restart your devices and then reconnect them to your wireless network.
- If the Pantum Printer Offline iPhone error occurs with your wireless router or access point, you can enable your printer's Wi-Fi and connect your iPhone to it.
Printing Using Pantum Mobile App:
- On your iPhone, launch the Apple App Store app and search for the Pantum app.
- Tap the Get button next to the Pantum app and wait until the download is completed.
- Once you have installed the Pantum app, launch it.
- Tap the Mobile Print button in the Main Menu section.
- In the Print section, tap the Print from Album button.
- Choose the photo or document you wish to print and tap the Print icon at the top.
- In the Print Options window, tap the Printer button and check if your printer's name has been selected.
- Tap the Print button to print your photo or document.
- Ensure that you have loaded the paper stack into your printer's paper input tray before printing.
If yourPantum Printer Offline iPhone error again occurs while printing from your iPhone, contact us for assistance in resolving it.