How To Fix Lexmark CS310N Printer Offline?
Get Rid from printer Offline Error
It comes with an 800 MHz dual-core processor and a standard memory of 256 MB. It prints with a printing speed of 25 pages per minute for both black and color. Lexmark's Unison toner ensures crisp quality printouts with a resolution of 1200x1200 dpi. The printer produces nearly 5,000 prints a month with fewer maintenance problems and state-of-the-art paper handling.With all these features, you would think of the Lexmark CS310N printer as a device with no problems. Since we had mentioned in this article that the printer has fewer maintenance problems, we did not mean the printer is problem-free. There are times when the Lexmark CS310N Printer Offline issue occurs. The offline error is quite common among printers and there are many methods that can resolve the issue. In this support article, we have mentioned different methods that helps you to Bring Back Lexmark CS310N Printer Online status. Here we go!
Restart Print Spooler Service
- Click the search bar on your Windows 10 computer.
- Type services and press the Enter button.
- Select the Services option in the search result.
- The Services window will open.
- Scroll down the window and select the Print Spooler option.
- Do a right-click on Print Spooler and click the Restart button.
- Restarting the print spooler service will clear the Lexmark CS310N Printer Goes Offline error.
Continue with the following steps if the Lexmark CS310N Keeps Going Offline even now.
Set The Lexmark Cs310n Printer As Default
- Open the Settings window (Windows + I) on your Windows 10 computer.
- Select the Devices option.
- Click on the Printers & scanners option.
- Select your Lexmark CS310N Printer from the list and click Manage.
- Select the Set as default option.
Delete Old Print Jobs And Disable Use Printer Offline
- Click on the Devices and Printers option in Windows Control Panel.
- Do a right-click on the Lexmark CS310N printer.
- Click the See what's printing option.
- Do a right-click on the pending print jobs and then click the Cancel option.
- Click the Printer tab.
- If the checkbox for the option Use Printer Offline is selected, click to disable it.
- Now, the Lexmark CS310N Printer Offline issue should be fixed.