Troubleshoot HP Officejet Pro 8025 Printer Offline Issue
Do Checks Initially:
The HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 printer is designed for small offices and workgroups. It produces high-quality output with excellent printing speed. Although it is good in performance, issues can happen due to poor installation and maintenance. Sometimes, your HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 Printer Goes Offline if it is idle for a long period. Keep reading the instructions given below to know how to fix the HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 Printer Offline issue.
Perform the following methods one-by-one until the error HP Officejet Pro 8025 Keeps Going Offline gets resolved.
Check Printer Connection
- Ensure that your printer is turned on. If not, check the power cord and press the Power button to turn on the printer.
- Next, check the USB cable connected between your printer and computer. Verify if the cable has been connected firmly at both end ports.
- If you have connected your printer over your wireless network, print the Network Configuration Report from the control panel.
- Check the Wi-Fi connection status on the report.
- If necessary, restart your router.
- To fix the connection issues automatically, download the HP Print and Scan Doctor diagnostic tool from the official HP site.
- Run the downloaded tool and click the Start button to start diagnosing your printer issue.
- If your HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 printer is still offline, go to the next step.
Solution 2: Disable Use Printer Offline
- On your Windows computer, click the Start menu and type ‘control’ in the search field. Hit the Enter key and click to open Control Panel from the search result.
- Click the Devices and Printers tab in the Control Panel window.
- Select your printer’s icon from the displayed list and check if the HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 Printer Offline issue still exists.
- Right-click your printer’s icon and select the See what’s printing option.
- Cancel the pending print jobs, if any.
- Click the Printer tab and deselect the Use Printer Offline option from the drop-down list.
- If there is no green checkmark on your printer’s icon, give a right-click on it and click on the Set as default printer option.
Now, the HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 Printer Offline problem is solved successfully.