Troubleshoot HP Officejet Pro 6968 Printer Offline Issue
Bring Officejet Pro 6968 Online
HP Officejet Pro 6968 is an all-in-one wireless printer. It has an Automatic Duplex Feeder (ADF), which helps with double-sided printing automatically. On this page, we are going to solve the HP Officejet Pro 6968 Printer Offline issues.
How to download HP Print and Scan Doctor:
- Turn ON the Windows computer and open the browser.
- Now, go to the HP official support website and click Software and Drivers.
- On the next page, click Printer.
- Enter the printer product name in the search box and click Submit.
- On the Software and Drivers webpage, the webpage automatically detects your operating system. If not, click Choose a different OS and select the Windows OS.
- Click Software Utility 2 and click HP Print and Scan Driver.
Perform the following methods one-by-one until the error HP Officejet Pro 6968 Printer Offline gets resolved.
How To Use HP Print & Scan Doctor App:
- Once the download is complete, run the HPPSdr.exe file on the computer.
- Now, open HP Print and Scan Doctor and click Start.
- Select your printer from the search list.
- If the printer is not listed, click My product is not listed.
- If the printer is not on the list, turn OFF the printer and turn it ON.
- Once the printer icon is visible on the screen, select the HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer and click Next.
- On the next screen, select Fix Printing. Now, the HP Print and Scan Doctor app automatically fixes all the issues.
- The Finding and Fixing Problem screen displays all the cleared problems.Click Test print or Skip.
- If the HP Officejet Pro 6968 Printer Offline error continues, try the other methods explained below.
See What’s Printing:
- Before starting this method, check if the printer is turned ON.
- Place the printer near the router.
- Turn On the Windows computer and click the Start icon.
- On the left-side click of the Start menu, click the Settings icon.
- Now, click Devices.
- On the left-side of the Devices window, click Printers and Scanners.
- Locate your HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer and left-click on the printer icon.
- Now, click Open queue. In the new dialog box that pops up, click Printer.
- Under the Printer option, remove the tick mark from Pause Printing and Use Printer Offline.
- Again, click Printer and click Set As Default Printer.
- If the problem still occurs, uninstall the old driver from the computer and install the latest one from the HP official website.
Now, the HP Officejet Pro 6968 Printer Offline problem is solved successfully.