HP Officejet 250 Printer Offline
Sometimes, if the printer is overloaded with print requests, the printer will go to an offline mode and you can’t print from your HP OfficeJet 250 printer. Let’s see how to make the printer work again by fixing the HP Officejet 250 Printer Offline issue.
Basic printer check-up:
- Make sure the power cord is plugged in, and press the power button to turn ON the printer.
- If you have connected the printer via a wired connection, check whether the wires are firmly connected.
- If the printer is connected via a wireless connection, place the printer near the router and check the connection.
- If the driver on the computer is outdated, uninstall the old driver from the computer.
- Now, download and install the latest driver from the official HP support website.
- Once the driver is installed, restart both the computer and printer.
Steps To Clear HP Officejet 250 Printer Keeps Going Offline
- On Windows, download and install the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool from the HP official support website.
- Launch the software and then click Start.
- Make sure your HP printer and the computer are connected to the same network.
- Next, select your printer from the list; if not, click My product is not listed. Now, check the printer's wired or wireless connection.
- Select the printer and then click Next.
- In the next window, click Fix Printing.
- The HP Print and Scan Doctor tool will automatically search and fix the printer errors like printers offline, not printing, printer queue, etc.
- Once all the errors are cleared, click Test Print and check the printer status.
Continue with the following steps if the HP Officejet 250 Printer Offline even now.
Clear printer offline issue manually
- On a Windows 10 computer, click the Start icon and then click Settings.
- In the Settings window, click Devices.
- Click Printers & scanners on the left pane of the Device window.
- Now, select the HP OfficeJet 250 printer and then click Open queue.
- Click the Printer tab in the new window, and then deselect the Use Printer Offline and Pause Printing options.
- Again, click the Printer tab and select Set As Default Printer.
Now see if the HP Officejet 250 Printer Offlinee issue has been fixed on your printer.