Troubleshoot HP Envy Printer Offline iPhone Issue
Do Checks Initially:
HP Envy printers are some of the most productive machines in the printer world. There are some HP Envy printers that can be connected to the wireless network easily, making it convenient to print from iOS devices like iPhone and iPad. Some HP Envy printers can also be connected to iOS devices through the HP iPrint &Scan app.
However, there are times when the HP Envy Printer Offline iPhone issue occurs while printing from an iPhone. Only when the printer status is online, you will be able to print and perform other functions.
WHAT CAUSES THE HP ENVY PRINTER TO GO OFFLINE?
- The printer has encountered an error.
- The printer is into sleep mode after being idle for a long time.
- There is a power outage/fluctuation in your home or office.
- There are a lot of pending print jobs waiting in line.
- An ink cartridge or toner is low on ink.
- The machine is not connected properly to the power supply.
We have described the best possible troubleshooting methods on how to reverse the HP Envy printer offline status to print from an iPhone.
Perform the following methods one-by-one until the error HP Envy Printer Offline iPhone gets resolved.
METHOD 1: CHECK THE HARDWARE SETUP OF THE PRINTER
- Make sure that the printer is properly connected to the power source.
- If your house or office is having a power outage, wait for some time and then try printing.
METHOD 2: CLEAR PAPER JAMS AND OTHER ERRORS
- Check if the HP Envy printer is going through some errors.
- If the printer has paper jams, remove the paper tray.
- Clear the papers present inside.
- Check and clear the jammed paper and remove the foreign objects and dust.
- Align the remaining papers evenly and make sure that the paper is not damaged in any way.
- Place the stack into the paper tray and adjust the paper guides accordingly.
- Clear other printer errors (if any) by following the on-screen instructions.
METHOD 3: CHECK THE INTERNET CONNECTIVITY
If the HP Envy printer is not connected to the same network as the iPhone, you will not be able to perform printing tasks.
- Restart the printer and then check if it's reconnecting to the wireless network.
- If there is a problem with the wireless router, the best solution is to reset the router and reconnect the printer to the network.
- While the router is powered on, remove the power cord.
- Wait for 2-5 minutes and connect it back to the router.
The Internet connection can be the sole cause for the HP Envy printer to go offline while printing from an iPhone. Kindly check this method at all costs.
METHOD 4: DELETE THE PENDING PRINT JOBS
When there are pending print jobs, the HP Envy printer is bound to go offline. So, make sure that you clear all those print jobs.
Kindly work on the methods described in this article. We assure you that the HP Envy printer won't go offline while printing from an iPhone again. If the HP Envy printer offline issue on iPhone occurs again, click the CALL button on this page. Our dedicated technical team will resolve the HP Envy Printer Offline iPhone issue in no time.