Troubleshoot HP Envy Printer Offline Issue
Steps To Resolve
- Before troubleshoot HP Envy printer offline issue, initially check if your printer and computer are connected to the same network.
- Make sure that you have selected your HP printer while configuring the print settings.
- If your printer is connected using a USB or Ethernet cable, then make sure that the cable is connected securely.
- Make sure that your HP Envy printer is turned ON. If your printer is turned OFF while performing the print operation, then there is a chance for the Printer Offline error message to be displayed.
Perform the following methods one-by-one until the error Envy Printer offline gets resolved.
Resolve The issue
Run HP Print And Scan Doctor
Carry out the steps given below to fix the printer offline issue using the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool.
- Power on your HP Envy printer.
- Visit the HP printer's official site and download the HP Print and Scan Doctor
- Launch the downloaded tool on your computer.
- Click the Accept button on the dialog box titled Allow HP to Better Meet Your Needs.
- Now, the screen titled HP Print and Scan Doctor will open up.Click the Start button on it.
- The HP printers that are connected to your computer will be displayed on the screen.
- Choose the HP printer that you wish to troubleshoot and click
- Click the My product is not listed button if your printer is not displayed on the screen. Find the missing printer by following the on-screen instructions.
- After selecting your printer, click the Fix Printing
- Now, the diagnostic tool will automatically detect and resolve your printer issues.
- Once theprinter issue has been cleared, click the Test Print or Skip button on the Finding and Fixing Problems
Check if the HP Envy printer offline issue is resolved. If not, perform the next troubleshooting method discussed below.
Set your HP Envy printer As Default Printer
On Windows 10 :
- Go to the Printers & scanners
- Deselect the option named Let Windows manage my default printer if it is selected.
- Now, choose the HP printer that you wish to set as the default printer.
- Click the Manage button followed by Set as default.
- Now, check whether the Printer Offline issue is resolved on Windows 10.
On Mac :
If the HP Envy printer offline issue persists even after setting your printer as default, contact us.