HP Envy 7640 Printer Offline Windows 10
Follow The Troubleshooting Steps
Scroll down this page to know how to fix the HP Envy 7640 Printer Offline issue in Windows 10. One of the common issues encountered by printer users is the Printer Offline issue. There are many causes for this error to occur. At the same time, you can resolve this issue using simple troubleshooting methods. Perform the following methods one-by-one to resolve the HP Envy 7640 Printer Offline issue in Windows 10.
Check Printer network status
As soon as the Printer Offlinemessage is displayed on your computer screen, check whether Envy 7640 Printer and your computer are connected to the same network.
If your connectivity type is USB or Wired, then make sure that the USB cable or the Ethernet cable is connected firmly at the ends.
Similarly, if your connection type is wireless, check whether the HP Envy 7640 and computer are connected to the same wireless network.
If your internet connection is poor, then contact your ISP to fix it.
Run HP Print and Scan Doctor
- Download the HP Print and Scan Doctor diagnostic tool from HP official site.
- Make sure to keep your printer turned ON during the troubleshooting process.
- Now, open the diagnostic tool.
- Click Yes in the dialog box titled Is your printer currently offline?
- On the prompt screen, click Yes.
- Click Accept > Start.
- Now, the tool will try to detect the printers and scanners connected to your Windows 10 computer.
- Choose your HP Envy 7640 Printer and click Next.
- If your printer is missed out of the list, click the button labeled My product is not listed and follow the on-screen instructions to select Envy 7640 Printer.
- Click the Fix Printing option and follow the on-screen instructions to resolve it.
Check if the HP Envy 7640 Printer Offline Issue is resolved. If not, perform the next method.
Reinstall 7640 printer driver
- Open the Settings.
- Click Apps > Apps & features.
- Choose your HP Printer Software and click.
- Once the driver is uninstalled, download the latest HP Envy 7640 driver and install it on your computer.
If the reinstall process doesn’t resolve the HP Envy 7640 Printer Offline issue on Windows 10, then contact us.