Troubleshoot HP Envy 6455 Printer Offline Issue
Do Checks Initially:
If you cannot find your HP Envy 6455 Printer Online, it signifies that your computer cannot communicate with your printer. The troubleshooting methods mentioned below can help you get back your HP Envy 6455 printer online.
How To Download HP Print & Scan Doctor:
- Turn ON the Windows computer and open the browser.
- Now, go to the HP official support website and click Software and Drivers.
- On the next page, click Printer.
- Enter the printer product name in the search box and click Submit.
- On the Software and Drivers webpage, the webpage automatically detects your operating system. If not, click Choose a different OS and select the Windows OS.
- Click Software Utility 2 and click HP Print and Scan Driver.
Perform the following methods one-by-one until the error HP Envy 6455 Printer Offline gets resolved.
HP Print & Scan Doctor
- You have to download HP Print and Scan Doctor from the official website of HP and install it on your computer or mobile phone by following the on-screen instructions.
- Open the HP Print and Scan Doctor app and click on the Start option. It will start to look for nearby HP printers. Select your printer from the displayed results and tap on the Fix printing option.
- The HP Print and Scan Doctor application can help you diagnose the exact issue and fix it quickly. If you cannot fix it yet, move to the next section.
Ensure That You Have Not Set Your Printer Offline
- On your computer, click Start and go to Printers & Scanners. From the list of printers, right-click on your printer and check whether the boxes next to Use Printer Offline and Pause printing are not selected. If they are selected, turn them off by deselecting the checkboxes.
Set HP Envy 6455 As Default Printer
- On your computer, click Start and navigate to Printers & Scanners.
- Right-click on the HP Envy 6455 printer and select Manage. Now, choose Set as Default.
Clear Printer Queue
- Try fixing the issue by clearing the documents from the printer queue.
- On your computer, click Start and click on Settings. Select Devices followed by Printers & Scanners. Right-click on your printer and select the Open Queue option. Click on the Cancel option to cancel all the documents in the queue.
- Now, check whether you have resolved your HP Envy 6455 Printer Offline issue. If not, move to the next method.
Create An IP Connection Manually
- On the HP printer control panel, press and hold the Information button until the printer's lights start to glow. Now, press the Information and down arrow buttons simultaneously to print the wireless network test report and network configuration page.
- The network configuration page will give you the complete data of your printer's network configuration.
- Once you print the page, check whether the status of the wireless connection is connected or not. If it is not connected, it signifies that your printer has not been connected to the Internet. Connect your printer to the same network to which your printer is connected and check whether you can find your printer online.
- In the General Information section of the network configuration page, locate the URL for the Embedded server. Go to the default browser on your computer, type the URL in the search area, and press Enter.
- On the Embedded Web Server, go to the Networking tab, and select the Wireless option. Select the IPv4 configuration and click on Manual IP. Start creating an IP connection manually.
- Enter the IP address, Default Gateway, and Subnet Mask mentioned in the network configuration page.
- Once done, click Apply.
- Now, check whether you can get your HP Envy 6455 printer online. If you cannot resolve your issue yet, you can reach out to us.
Now, the HP Envy 6455 Printer Offine problem is solved successfully.