Hp Envy 6075 Printer Offline
Follow The Steps Solve Hp Envy 6075 Printer Offline
HP Envy 6075 is an All-in-One printer that produces excellent color accuracy and photo quality. But sometimes, you won’t be able to print if the HP Envy 6075 printer status is offline on your Windows computer. The printer offline problem generally occurs when there is a connection breakdown between your printer and computer. To know how to bring your printer back online, execute the solutions given below.
Check the connection
- First, check if your printer is turned on. If not, check the power cord and restart your printer.
- Next, check if the USB connection between your printer and computer is stable.
- Verify if the USB cable is firmly connected at both ends.
- If you have connected your printer and computer over a wireless network, check the wireless connection status by printing a wireless test report.
- To diagnose and repair the connection issues automatically, start the HP Print and Scan Doctor diagnostic tool on your computer.
Set printer as default
- On your Windows computer, open Control Panel and click the Devices and Printers tab.
- Locate your printer's icon from the displayed list.
- Check if there is a green checkmark on your printer's icon.
- If you find that there is no green checkmark, right-click the printer icon and select the Set as default printer option.
- Now, your printer will be set as default on your computer and the status will be changed to online. You can verify it with the green checkmark.
- If your HP Envy 6075 printer is still offline, try other solutions.
Disable Use Printer Offline
- Open Control Panel and click the Devices and Printers tab.
- Give a right-click on your printer's icon and select the See what's printing option.
- Cancel the pending print jobs, if any.
- Click the Printer tab and deselect the Use Printer Offline option from the drop-down list.
Restart the Print Spooler service
- To begin with, launch the Run dialog box by pressing the Windows + R shortcut keys.
- Type ‘services.msc' in the Run dialog box and hit the Enter key to open Windows Services.
- In the Services window, locate the Print Spooler service.
- Give a right-click on the service entry and select the Restart option.
- Close the Services window and restart your Windows computer.
Now, the HP Envy 6075 printer offline issue should be fixed.