HP Envy 6055 Printer Offline
Follow The Troubleshooting Steps
Rarely, you may see a message stating that your printer is offline and this can happen when you are not able to print from your computer. The printer may go offline due to many reasons. But, at the same time, you can resolve it easily. On this page, we have given the methods that can help you fix an HP Envy 6055 Printer Offline. Before you perform the advanced methods to resolve the printer offline issue, perform the quick and simple solutions given below.
- Initially, check whether your HP printer is turned on.
- Check the connection between your printer and computer.
- The devices must be connected to the same network for a wireless connection.
- Make sure that you have selected your printer correctly while configuring the print operation.
If the above-mentioned solutions don’t resolve the printer offline issue, then perform the advanced methods given below.Note: The below troubleshooting methods are applicable only for Windows computers.
Use HP Print and Scan Doctor Tool
- The HP Print & Scan Doctor tool helps in detecting the cause of the printer offline issue. It also suggests the troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.
- On your Windows computer, install the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool.
- Launch the tool, select your HP Printer, and click on the Start button.
- Click on the Fix printing button when prompted.
- Resolve Envy 6025 Printer Offline error by following the on-screen instructions.
Continue with the following steps if the HP Envy 6055 Keeps Going Offline issue persists even now.
Set HP Envy 6055 As Default Printer
- Open the Printers & Scanners settings window on your Windows computer.
- Deselect the option that says Let Windows manage my default printer.
- Now, select your HP printer and click on the Manage button.
- Go to the Manage your device section.
- Click on the Set as default button. Now, check if the printer offline issue is resolved. If not, perform the next method.
Modify Status Of Service
On your Windows computer, if the Function Discovery Provider Host and Functions Discovery Resource Publication services are stopped, there is a chance for the printer offline issue to occur. To start these services, follow the below instructions.
- On the Control Panel screen, select the View devices and printers option.
- Highlight and right-click on your HP Envy 6055 printer.
- Select the Properties option.
- Go to the Ports tab.
- If the WSD port is not selected, select it.
- Now, open Services and check whether the above-mentioned services are running.
- If yes, set Startup Type as Automatic.
- Now, you should be able to access your HP Envy 6055 printer that was offline.
- If still HP Envy 6055 Printer Offline issue persists, contact our technical experts to get remote assistance in resolving it.