Simple Solutions: HP Envy 4520 Printer Offline
Follow Steps To Get HP Envy 4520 Printer Online
The HP Envy 4520 Printer Offline issue occurs when the printer is not set as the default printer or due to wired connection problems.
In this article, we have described the steps and methods to troubleshoot the HP Envy 4520 Printer Goes Offline issue.
Basic Printer Offline Check-up:
- Check if the printer is not in sleep mode. Press the Power button to wake the printer.
- Check if the stack of paper is loaded correctly into the input tray and check whether the paper-width guides rest against the edges of the stack of paper.
- Check whether the ink cartridge is installed properly and has sufficient ink to print.
- If there is any error message or light pulse on display, restart the HP Envy 4520 printer and wait for 30 seconds.
- Make sure that the power cord and the USB cable are connected properly; if there is any damage, replace the cable/power cord ASAP.
Continue with the following steps if the HP Envy 4520 Printer Offline even now.
Steps To Download HP Print And Scan Doctor For Windows:
- You can use the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool to fix the HP Envy 4520 printer offline issue automatically.
- Turn on the printer, and make sure all the cables are connected to the printer.
- Now, download the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool from the HP official website.
- Double-click on the HP Print and Scan Doctor .exe file and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Open the app, click Start, select the printer, and run the diagnostic.
- If the HP Envy 4520 printer is not found, click My product is not listed, and then troubleshoot using the instructions to solve HP Envy 4520 Printer Offline.
Steps To Set The HP Envy 4520 Printer To Default:
- Power off the printer, wait for 30 seconds, and then turn it on.
- Ensure that the printer does not display any error messages and is in the ready state.
- On the Windows computer, type Devices and Printers in the search box and select Devices and Printers from the best match.
- Locate the HP Envy 4520 printer icon, and the icon should not be in gray.
- Right-click on the printer icon and select Set as default printer.
- Right-click the printer icon again and select See what’s printing.
- In the new window, click Printer.
- Click to remove the checkmarks next to the Pause Printing and Use Printer Offline options.
Now, the HP Envy 4520 Printer Offline issue is solved successfully.