CONFIGURE PRINTER SETTINGS
- Click the Windows icon at the bottom left corner of the desktop screen and select the Control Panel option.
- Click the Devices and Printers option from the Control Panel window.
- You will see the list of the printers connected to your computer.
- Perform a right-click on the Epson printer and select the See what’s printing?
- See if you have any pending print jobs and make sure to remove them from the list.
- Click the Printer option on the top left corner and deselectthe option Use Printer Offline .
- Ensure if the Epson printer is connected to your computer correctly if you are using a wired connection (USB).
One more alternative way would be to turn off both the computer and the printer and then turn them back on.
RESTART PRINT SPOOLER SERVICE
- Open the Run command (Windows key + R).
- Type msc and press the Enter button.
- The Windows Services window will now open.
- Locate the Print Spooler service, perform a right-click, and select the Restart
Now,check if you are relieved from the Epson printer Offline message. And know how to change printer from offline to online.
CONFIGURE PRINTER PROPERTIES
- Click the Windows icon and select the Control Panel option.
- Select the Devices and Printers optionin the control panel window.
- Perform a right-click on your Epson printer and click the Printer Properties
- The Epson Printer properties window will open.
- Click the Ports tab and click the Configure Port
- Click the checkbox to uncheck SNMP Status Enabled.
- Click the OK button to save changes.
See if your Epson printer has changed from offline to online. If not, move on to the next steps to know how to change printer from offline to online.
CHECK FOR WINDOWS UPDATES
- Open the Settings window on your Windows computer.
- Locate and select the Update & Security
- Click the Windows Update option on the left and then click the Check for Updates button under Windows Updates.
- The Windows update will be downloaded and installed.
Now,check if the printer status has changed from offline to online.
REINSTALL PRINTER DRIVER
- Select the Devices and Printers option from the Control Panel window.
- Right-click your Epson printer andselect the option Remove Device .
- Click the Yes button on the confirmation window.
- The printer driver will be removed.
- You can download the Epson printer driver from the manufacturer's website.
- When the support page opens, enter the printermodel number in the search bar and hit the Enter
- Download the printer driver and install it on your computer.
Now, successfully know how to change printer from offline to online.