Fix Ricoh Printer Offline Error
Follow The Troubleshooting Steps
Many users complain that their Ricoh Printers are in the offline condition even if the connection is set to online. This would be a frustrating issue and needs to be resolved immediately. There could be various reasons for your Ricoh Printer going offline. Whatever the reason, some methods are available using which you can resolve the offline problem. this page, we shall see how to fix the Ricoh printer offline error. To do the same, follow the troubleshooting methods described below:
Restarting Ricoh printer & checking connections
- Restarting the Ricoh printer can help solve the offline problem. If restarting does not fix the issue, check for any loose connections to the printer.
- Check all the cables from the router, modem, and your computer to the printer.
- If all the cables are securely connected at both ends, and still your Ricoh printer remains in the offline condition, move on to the next method.
Verifying Ricoh printer status
- Sometimes, your printer might go offline due to incorrect tab selection. If that is your case, carry out the following instructions to fix the issue:
- NOTE: The following steps apply to a Windows computer only.
- Navigate to Settings on your computer.
- Go to Devices and click the Printers & Scanners .
- Navigate to the Open queue section in your Ricoh printer. Then, deselect the checkbox next to the Use Printer Offline.
- The above steps should fix the Ricoh printer offline error. If this method fails, move on to the next one.
Restarting the Print Spooler service
- You can restart the Print Spooler service on your Windows computer by making use of these steps:
- Press the Windows and the R keys on the keyboard simultaneously. This action will open the Run dialog box.
- In this box, type msc and click on the OK button.
- In theServices window that displays next, locate the Print Spooler Right-click on this option and choose Restart.
- You have now fixed the fix the Ricoh Printer Offline Error.