Kyocera Printer Offline Mac
Get Back Kyocera Printer Online
Your Kyocera printer not turning online can be frustrating. But do not worry, we’ve got some solutions for your problem on this page. You can solve the Fix Kyocera Printer Offline Mac issue by executing the steps provided here.
First & foremost, understand the causes & reasons behind your Kyocera Printer Turning Offline On Mac & resolve them accordingly. Your printer turning offline indicates that your printer is not in a state to communicate to the Mac system. Hence to solve Kyocera Printer Offline Mac issue, follow the simple steps mentioned below.
Check Kyocera Printer Connection
- Check the connection between your printer and the Mac.
- If your printer is connected via USB cable, then check for any damage to the cable.
- If there is damage, replace the cable with a new one and try to connect Printer and Mac.
- If the printer and Mac are connected to a wireless network, check the network range and Internet stability.
- Otherwise, try to set up the printer over the wireless network Now check whether the printer is online.
Kyocera Printer Driver Update
Check for any printer driver update or firmware update on your Mac. Outdated driver or firmware can also give rise to such issues. Update your Mac applications and try to run the printer.
Restart Kyocera Printer
- Turn off your Kyocera printer and unplug it from the power source.
- Keep the printer idle for three to five minutes.
- Now, connect the printer back to the power outlet and turn it on.
Set Kyocera As Default Printer
- Go to System Preferences on your Mac and choose the Printers & Scanners option.
- Select the Default Printer option at the bottom of the screen.
- Now,choose the Kyocera printer as the default printer followed by the Save button.
Run a test print and check whether the Fix Kyocera Printer Offline Mac problem is resolved. If the issue persists, then contact us by clicking the Call button provided on this page. Our technical team will assist you further.