For USB Connection
- Initially, check whether your Epson printer is turned on. If not, turn it on.
- Make sure that the USB cable is securely connected between the printer and your computer.
- Check if you have selected your printer correctly while configuring the print operation.
- Make sure that you're not using a USB hub for the connection. Connect your Epson printer directly to the computer using the USB cable.
- Try connecting the USB cable to a different port on your computer.
- Replace the USB cable if it is damaged.
- Check whether the Use Printer Offline feature is enabled on your computer. If yes, disable it.
- To check and disable the Use Printer Offline feature, follow the below instructions.
- On your Windows computer, open the Devices and Printers or Printers screen from the Control Panel. Right-click on your Epson printer. Deselect the Use Printer Offline option if it is enabled.
If you're a Mac user, then re-add the printer to your Mac computer to resolve the Printer Offline error .To do so, go to the System Preferences window and select the Printer & Scanners option. Choose your Epson printer and click on the minus icon. Now, your Epson printer will be removed from the devices list. To re-add the printer, click on the plus icon and follow the below instructions.
- Restart your Epson printer and the computer if required.
- Re-install the printer driver on your Mac computer.
For Wireless Connection
- Initially, try to identify the cause of the issue. Print a nozzle check pattern to check whether the printer offline issue is due to a problem with your printer. If the printer fails to print the nozzle check pattern, then try to clear the error message displayed on the screen.
- If the nozzle check pattern is printed successfully, then check whether any print jobs are queued. If yes, delete the print jobs and then try to perform the current print operation.
- Restart your Epson printer, computer, and wireless router.
- If the restart process doesn't resolve the Epson WF 4630 printer keeps going offline issue, then reinstall the printer driver on your computer.
- After reinstalling printer driver, re-perform the print operation.
- If the printer offline issue persists, check whether your router's firewall or the antivirus software installed on your computer is blocking the Wi-Fi connection between the printer and your computer. If yes, disable it temporarily and then perform the print operation.
- Make sure that your Epson printer is placed within the range of your wireless router.
- Reset the printer settings to default and reconfigure it from the beginning.
Now, check if the Epson WF 4630 Printer Offline issue is cleared. If not, contact us for remote assistance.