Fix: Epson WF 3640 Printer Offline
Get Back Epson WF 3640 Printer Online
The Epson WF 3640 printer is engineered to increase productivity when you are using it for small home offices. The Epson WF printer is powered by Precision Core printing technology to deliver performance beyond expectations. The All-in-One printer produces fast print outputs with laser-quality color and black prints. The printer has the ability to print over a network and can also scan to the computer. Connect the Epson WF 3640 printer to a wireless network, and you can turn the printer into an access point to print from iOS and Android. But Epson WF 3640 Printer Offline issue occurs frequently inorder that you can finish the printing job.
Reasons For Epson WF 3640 Printer Offline
If the Epson WF 3640 printer goes offline, there can be many reasons behind the issue.
- The Epson WF 3640 printer is not turning on.
- There can be a power outage in the place where the Epson WF 3640 is connected.
- The printer has queued pending print jobs.
- There might be paper jams in the Epson WF 3640 printer.
- The antivirus software on your system is causing connection problems.
Let us now look at the troubleshooting fixes to reverse the Epson WF 3640 printer from going offline.
Remove Print Jobs
For Windows Users:
- Open the Control Panel window (Windows + R).
- Select the Printers & Scanners option.
- Select the Epson WF 3640 printer from the printer list.
- Click on the Open queue button.
- Delete the pending print jobs in the list.
Troubleshooting Epson WF 3640 Printer Offline issue is quite simple and easy. Go through the steps provided on this page and resolve the offline printer issue.
For Mac Users:
- Open System Preferences from the Apple menu.
- Click on the Printers & Scanners option.
- Double-click on the Epson WF 3640 printer.
- Click the pending print jobs and click on the X button to close.
Check Wireless Connection & Reconnect To Internet
- Press the Home button on the printer control panel.
- Press the Wireless icon.
- When a list of options displays, select the Push Button Setup (WPS) option.
- Within the next 2 minutes of selecting the option, press the WPS button on the router you are using.
- The Epson printer will try to find the wireless connection and will eventually be connected to the network.
Disable Printer Offline Option (windows)
- Open the Control panel on your Windows computer.
- Select the Devices and Printers option.
- You will see a list of printer(s) connected to the computer.
- Right-click on the Epson WF 3640 printer and select the see What’s printing option.
- Click the Printer option.
- If the checkbox for the Use Printer Offline is checked, click to uncheck the option.
Set Epson Wf 3640 As Default Printer
- Open the Control Panel window.
- Click the Devices and Printers option.
- Select the Epson printer that appears to be offline.
- Give a right-click and select the Set as default printer option.
- Click the Apple icon on your Mac computer.
- Click the System Preferences option.
- Select either the Print & Scan option or Printers & Scanners option.
- Select the Epson WF 3640 printer.
- Click the Print tab.
- At the bottom of the same window, click the Default Printer drop-down list and select the Epson printer.
If you still face Epson WF 3640 Printer Offline issue, contact us by clicking the Call button. Our technical team will assist you further.