Epson WF 2630 Printer Offline
Steps To Get Epson WF 2630 Printer Online
Your Epson WF 2630 printer might go offline due to various reasons. This article lists the best troubleshooting techniques that can help you fix the printer offline issue. Continue to read the following sections and fix the Epson WF 2630 Printer Offline issue efficiently.
Check the Internet connection
Your Epson WF 2630 printer might go offline if it is not connected to a stable Internet connection.
Thus, if the Internet connection is not strong enough, fix it in the first place and then check whether the Epson WF 2630 Printer Offlineissue is resolved.
Set as the default printer
It is essential to keep your Epson WF 2630 printer as the default one. If not, your Epson printer cannot receive the documents you send from your computer. Follow the instructions mentioned below and set your Epson WF 2630 printer as the default one.
- On your computer, navigate to the Devices and Printers section.
- Locate and right-click on your Epson WF 2630 printer and choose the Set as default printer option.
Clear the print queue
It is important to clear the print queues now and then. If the print jobs pile up in the queue, your Epson WF 2630 printer may start to malfunction and fail to show up online. In that case, cancel all the pending jobs in the queue.
Navigate to the Devices and Printers section on your computer. Locate and right-click on your Epson WF 2630 printer and choose the See what's printing option.
Go to the Printer tab and choose the Cancel All Documents option.
Disable Use Printer Offline
If you have enabled Use Printer Offline, your printer will not appear online. Therefore, it is important to disable the Use Printer Offline option. Implement the steps mentioned below and fix the issue.
Go to the Printer tab and uncheck Use Printer Offline.
Reinstall your printer
- Open the run command dialog box by pressing the Windows and R keys simultaneously.
- In the Run dialog box, type devmgmt.msc and click OK.
- Locate your printer under Print queues, right-click on your Epson WF 2630 printer, and choose the Uninstall device option. Then reinstall your device and check whether you have resolved the Epson WF 2630 Printer Offline issue.
Update the printer driver
An outdated driver can cause troubles more than you ever think. So, it is important to update the printer driver now and then. You can get the updated printer driver from the official support page of Epson. Go on to read the following steps and get back your Epson WF 2630 printer online.
- You can get the latest version of your printer driver from the official support page of Epson.
- Visit the official support page of Epson from your browser.
- Enter your printer model and download the most appropriate printer driver recommended for your OS.
- Once the download gets completed, run the setup file, and install it on your computer by following the commands on the screen.
Printer power cycle
- A power cycle can help you fix most of the significant issues.
- Turn off your Epson WF 2630 printer and unplug the power cord.
- Let it stay undisturbed for a minute.
- Reconnect the power cord and turn it on.
- Now check whether you can find your Epson WF 2630 printer online.
Still, if you cannot fix the Epson WF 2630 Printer Offline issue, you can reach out to us.