Epson Printer Offline Iphone
Follow The Troubleshooting Steps
On a rare occasion, you will come across an error message “No AirPrint Printers Found.” You will tend to see the error message even after you update the iOS version on your Apple iPhone. On a daily basis, some users are facing the “printer offline” issue on their Epson printers.Here are some of the troubleshooting steps that will help you resolve the printer offline error in no time.
PRINT A TEST PAGE
- Check if the printer is able to print without your printer or computer.
- For, this you can print a nozzle check pattern from the printer’s control panel.
- If you are able to print the nozzle check pattern, then you can confirm that there is no issue with the printer. Now, you can move on to the next troubleshooting method.
- If you are not able to print the nozzle check, then you should see an error message on the printer. Clear the error and then check if the offline printer issue has been fixed on your iPhone.
CHECK THE ROUTER AND PRINTER CONNECTION
- To access your printer from your iPhone, both the devices must be connected over Wi-Fi.
- Initially, restart your printer and router.
- Now, connect the printer to your router’s Wi-Fi.
- Also, make sure your iPhone is connected to the same Wi-Fi.
- Now, check if you are able to access the printer from your iPhone.
- Still, if the Epson printer is offline on your iPhone, try to access the printer from a computer connected to the same Wi-Fi.
- If you are able to access the printer from the computer, then the issue is with your iPhone. Now, move to the next method.
REMOVE ADDITIONAL PRINTERS FROM IPHONE
Tap the Settingsicon on your iPhone.
Search for the Print & Scanoption and then select Printers & Scanners.
If you have multiple printers on your iPhone, tap on the printer you don’t need and select the minusbutton to remove them one by one.
After removing the printers, reboot your iPhone and connect to your Wi-Fi. Now, you should be able to access the printer from your iPhone.
Still, if the Epson printer offline issue is not resolved, get assistance from our technical experts.