Troubleshoot Epson Printer Connected To Wifi But Offline Issue
Do Checks Initially:
If your Epson printer is connected to Wi-Fi but offline while trying to print from your Windows computer, identify the device that is causing issues. It might be your printer, computer, or router. To make sure that the printer is not at fault, print a nozzle check pattern sheet. If your printer can print the Nozzle Check Pattern sheet, restart your router and reconnect your printer to the Wi-Fi network. If the Epson Printer Connected To Wifi But Offline problem persists, try these troubleshooting steps.
Perform the following methods one-by-one until the error Epson Printer offline gets resolved.
Solution 1: Disable Use Printer Offline
- On your Windows computer, open Control Panel and click the Devices and Printers tab.
- Locate and right-click your printer’s icon.
- Select the See what’s printing option.
- Cancel the pending print jobs, if any.
- Click the Printer tab and deselect the Use Printer Offline option from the drop-down list.
- Select your printer’s icon and check the status.
- If the Epson Printer Connected To Wifi But Offline, try the other troubleshooting steps.
Solution 2: Set printer as default
- Open Control Panel and click the Devices and Printers tab.
- Locate your printer’s icon from the displayed list.
- Check if there is a green checkmark on your printer’s icon. If not, give a right-click on it and select the Set as default printer option.
This should set your printer as the default on your computer and bring your printer back online.
Solution 3: Restart the Print Spooler service
- First, open the Run command box on your Windows computer by pressing the Windows + R shortcut keys.
- Type ‘services.msc’ in the Run command box and hit the Enter key to open Windows Services.
- Locate and right-click the Print Spooler service in the Services window.
- Select the Restart option and close the Services window.
- Restart your Windows computer and check if the problem has been resolved.
If you are still dealing with the Wi-Fi connection issue, reset the network settings from your printer’s control panel. If your Epson Printer Connected To Wifi But Offline on your computer, reinstall the printer driver.