How To Solve Canon TR8620 Printer Offline?
Simple Steps To Get Canon TR8620 Online
In most cases, the offline issue will occur when there is a communication breakdown between the devices. If you have connected the printer and computer using a USB cable, check the end ports and ensure that you have firmly plugged in the USB cable. In case you have connected your devices over a wireless network, print the Network Settings sheet. To troubleshoot Canon TR8620 Printer Offline issue further, go through the steps given below.
Deselect Use Printer Offline:
- On your Windows computer, click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Click the Devices and Printers tab in the Control Panel window and locate your printer’s icon.
- Right-click the printer icon and select the See what’s printing option.
- Clear all the pending print jobs and click the Printer tab.
- Deselect the Use Printer Offline option from the drop-down list.
- Check the printer status below its icon in the Control Panel window.
- If your Canon TR8620 Printer Offline error still exists, go to the next step.
Continue with the following steps if the Canon TR8620 Printer Goes Offline even now.
Set Printer As Default:
- In the Control Panel window, click the Devices and Printers tab and locate your printer’s icon.
- Check if there is a green checkmark on your printer’s icon.
- If there is no checkmark, right-click the printer icon and select the Set as default printer option.
- This will bring your printer back online. In case the problem remains unsolved, move on to the next step.
Restart Print Spooler Service:
- On your Windows computer, open the Run command by pressing Windows + R.
- In the Run dialog box, type ‘services.msc’ and hit the Enter key to open Windows Services.
- Choose the Print Spooler service in the Services window.
- Right-click the service and select the Restart option.
- Once again, right-click the Print Spooler service and select Properties.
- Check if the service status is running and the Startup type is set to Automatic.
- Restart your computer and check the Canon TR8620 printer status. If it is offline, reinstall the printer driver.
- For remote assistance in troubleshooting your Canon TR8620 Printer Offline issues, click the Call button on this page and get in touch with our technical experts.