Canon Pixma TS9520 Printer Offline
Get Canon Pixma TS9520 Printer Online is a compact network-ready laser machine.
If you cannot find your Canon Pixma TS9520 Printer Offline, don’t be troubled. It may have happened due to several reasons, including an outdated printer driver, incorrect settings, improper network connection, and so on. You can fix the Canon Pixma TS9520 printer keeps going offline issue by trying out the simple troubleshooting techniques mentioned below.
Check the network
- If you don’t connect your printer and computer to the same network, you may come across the printer offline issue.
- So, connect your printer to the same network to which your computer is connected and fix the issue at a blazing speed.
Continue with the following steps if the Canon Pixma TS9520 Printer Offline even now.
Set as the default printer
- It is essential to keep your printer as the default one to prevent the printer offline issue.
- On your computer, hit on the Start button and go to the Devices and Printers section.
- Locate and right-click on your Canon Pixma TS9520 printer and choose the Set as default printer option.
Clear the print queue
- When the print jobs get piled up in the queue, your printer may start to malfunction. In that case, cancel all the pending jobs in the queue.
- Navigate to the Devices and Printers section on your computer. Locate and right-click on your computer and choose the See what’s printing option.
- Go to the Printer tab, choose Cancel all documents, and click on the Yes button for confirmation.
Disable Use Printer Offline
- In most instances, users may unintentionally select the Use Printer Offline option. In that case, go to the Devices and Printers section, right-click on your Canon Pixma TS9520 printer and choose the See what’s printing option.
- Go to the Printer tab and uncheck the Use Printer Offline option.
Reinstall your Canon Pixma TS9520 printer
- On your computer, open the Run command dialog box by pressing the Windows and R keys simultaneously.
- In the dialog box, type devmgmt.msc and click on the OK button.
- Locate your printer under Print queues, right-click on your Canon Pixma TS9520 printer, and choose the Uninstall device option. Then, reinstall your device and check whether the issue is resolved.
Update the printer driver
- An outdated printer driver may cause most of the significant issues. In that case, update your printer driver to the latest version and fix the problem immediately.
- You can get the latest version of your printer driver from the official support page of Canon. Visit the official support page of Canon from your default browser, enter your printer model, and download the printer driver recommended for your OS. Then, run the setup file and install it on your computer by following the on-screen commands.
Printer power cycle
- A simple power cycle can help you fix most of the issues. Turn off your Canon printer and unplug the power cord. Let it stay undisturbed for a minute. Then, reconnect the power cord and turn it on.
- Restarting your computer can also help you to some extent in fixing the issue.
If you cannot fix the Canon Pixma TS9520 Printer Offline issue yet, you can reach out to us.