How To Fix Canon Pixma TS9150 Printer Offline Issue?
Follow The Troubleshooting Steps to know how to fix the Canon Pixma TS9150 printer offline issue.
While using the Canon Pixma TS9150 printer, you might come across some issues. One of the few commonly-occurring problems that users face is that their printers suddenly go offline. There could be various reasons behind this issue. If a printer goes offline, it cannot print.troubleshooting steps to bring your printer back to the online status.
On this page, we shall look into the root causes of your Canon Pixma TS9150 printer going offline. We shall also discuss the troubleshooting steps to bring your printer back to the online status.
Simple fixes for the problem:
In case you are using a Windows computer with your printer, try the simple fixes given below to fix the offline issue:
- On your computer, confirm that the correct printer (Canon Pixma TS9150) is selected.
- If the right printer is selected and still the offline problem persists, first turn off the printer. Wait patiently for a few seconds and then turn it back on.
- In case you have connected the printer wirelessly, you might have to address some wireless LAN connectivity problems.
If the above techniques fail to solve the problem due to which your Canon Pixma TS9150 printer is going offline, move on to the next set of instructions to know how to fix the Canon Pixma TS9150 printer offline issue.
Setting the printer to the online status:
By bringing the printer to the online status on your Windows computer, you can resolve the current issue. To do this task, you need to disable the Use Printer Offline option. Follow these steps to do the same:
- Click on Hardware and SoundFirst, navigate to the Control Panel window on your computer.
- Click on Hardware and SoundNext, go to the Printers section under Devices and Printers and then right-click on your printer icon.
- Click on Hardware and SoundFrom the displayed options, choose See what’s printing.
- Now, you will find that a new window pops up. Here, click the Printer menu.
- From the displayed options, focus on the Use Printer Offline option. Check if this option is selected. If it is, then deselect it.
- Now, your printer is brought back to the online status. You will now be able to start printing as usual.
- You have now fixed the problem due to which your Canon Pixma TS9150 printer was going offline.
- Now, you will know how to fix the Canon Pixma TS9150 printer offline issue.