How To Fix Canon Pixma G3021 Printer Offline Issue
Troubleshooting Steps To Turn Canon Pixma G3021 Printer Online
Is your Canon Pixma G3021 Printer Offline? Learn how to bring your printer online by following the simple solutions given on this page. Usually, the printer goes offline when there is a connection issue. So, check whether your printer is in a ready state. In case your printer has been turned off, check the power cord and restart your printer. To troubleshoot the issue further, go through these solutions.
Disable Use Printer Offline
- On your Windows computer, open Control Panel and click the Devices and Printers tab.
- Locate your printer's icon from the displayed list.
- Right-click the printer icon and select the See what's printing option.
- Clear all the pending print jobs and click the Printer tab.
- Deselect the Use Printer Offline option from the drop-down list.
- Now, check your printer's status below its icon in the Control Panel window.
If still the Canon Pixma G3021 Keeps Going Offline, move on to the next solution.
Set Canon As Default Printer
- Click the Start menu available at the bottom-left corner of the desktop and select Control Panel.
- Alternatively, type 'control' in the search field and click on Control Panel in the search result.
- Click the Devices and Printers tab in the Control Panel window.
- Check if there is a green checkmark on your printer's icon.
- In case there is no checkmark, right-click the printer icon and select the Set as default printer option.
Restart Print Spooler Service
- To begin with, launch the Run dialog box by pressing Windows + R shortcut keys.
- Type 'services.msc' in the Run dialog box and hit the Enter key to open Windows Services.
- Locate and right-click the Print Spooler service in the Services window.
- Select the Restart option to restart the Print Spooler service.
- Also, check whether the startup type of the service is set to Automatic.
- Save the settings and close the Services window.
- Now, the Canon Pixma G3021 Printer Offline issue should be resolved.