Canon Pixma 7520 Printer Offline Fix
Solve Canon Pixma 7520 Keeps Going Offline Issue
The Canon Pixma TR7520 printer comes with a powerful and versatile performance. But, when you try to perform some important work, the printer might trouble you with the offline problem. However, this issue can be resolved using simple steps. Check this page to fix the Canon Pixma 7520 Printer Offline issue.
Initially, perform the basic troubleshooting, such as setting the printer as the default one, disabling the Use Printer Offline option, and restarting the print spooler.
Checking the offline status
On your Windows computer, go to Control Panel.
Navigate to Devices and Printers. Locate your printer and then right-click on it.
Select See what's printing and then select the Printer menu.
Now, check if the Use Printer Offline option is selected. If it is selected, deselect it.
This should resolve the problem. If the Canon Pixma 7520 Printer Offline issue persists, restart the printer spooler. It might help you resolve the problem.
Restarting the print spooler
- On your Windows computer, click the Start menu.
- In the search bar, type Services and then click that option from the search results.
- Now, you need to right-click on the Print Spooler option and then select Restart.
- Again, you need to right-click the Print Spooler option and then select Properties.
- Make sure that the Automatic option is selected in the Startup type drop-down menu.
- Finally, click OK and then you can restart your computer. It fixes the problem.
Additionally, you can reinstall the Canon Pixma TR7520 printer driver from the official Canon website. It most importantly fixes the problem.
If the problem persists, you can restart your Canon printer. Here's how to do it.
Initially, turn off the printer and disconnect the power cord.
- If you've connected the printer to a wireless network, redo the router setup process.
- Leave the printer aside.
- Later, reconnect the power cord and ensure that it is securely connected at both ends.
- Turn on the Canon printer. This should resolve the problem.
Thus, you've now seen how to fix the Canon Pixma 7520 Printer Offline issue. Implement the steps as described above.