Canon MX490 Says Printer Offline
Follow the Troubleshooting Steps
The Printer Offline error is quite common among printers. Some of the common reasons that the Canon MX490 Says Printer Offline is the wrong configuration of Windows or some bugs in the Canon Pixma MX490 Printer Software. Printer problems are also caused by outdated or corrupted drivers. So, if your Canon MX490 Printer is Offline, make use of the methods given on this page. Making some small changes in the printer settings can be the solution to most of the printer problems.
Canon Pixma MX490 Configuration Settings
- On your Windows 10 computer connected to Canon MX490 printer, click the Windows icon at the bottom left corner of the desktop screen.
- Now, click on the search bar and type the control panel.
- From the search result, select the Control Panel
- Click the Devices and Printers option from the Control Panel window.
- You will see the list of the printer(s) connected to your computer.
- Now you have to perform a right-click on the Canon MX490 Printer icon and select the See what's printing?.
- See if you have any pending print jobs, and make sure to remove them from the list.
- Now, click the Printer menu and disable the option Use Printer Offline.
- Ensure if the Canon MX490 Printer is connected to your computer correctly if you are using a wired connection (USB).
Configure Canon Pixma MX490 Properties
Still, if Canon MX490 Says Printer Offline, then seek assistance from our technical experts.