Canon MG6300 Printer Offline
Follow The Troubleshooting Steps
At times, when you try to print using your Canon MG6300 printer, the “Printer Offline ” message might appear. A single reason or a combination of reasons might be behind this problem.Now, follow the techniques given here to resolve the Canon MG6300 printer offline issue on your computer:
Checking your Canon printer (for Windows)
First, check whether the printer is plugged in and also powered on. If it is not, you need to plug it into the wall socket and turn it on.
Press the power button on the printer. Once it has turned on, navigate to the printer driver setup window on your computer.
Make some adjustments to the Auto Power This step lets you turn on your printer while you are sending a print job.
Checking your Canon printer (for MAC)
- Navigate to the IJ Printer Utility on your computer.
- Choose the Power Settings option from the pop-up menu that displays.
- Select the Auto Power option.
- If the issue persists, move on to the next method.
- The next method is about checking your USB connection. This method will help fix your Canon MG6300 printer offline problem.
Checking the USB cable:
- One of the reasons behind the issue might be that the USB cable is not seated correctly at your computer or your printer. So, check the connection at both ends. If it is not secure, you need to reseat the cable and ensure that the connection is secure at both ends.
- Next, confirm that your printer is directly connected to the computer. It should not be connected to a USB hub.
- If you see that the problem persists even after the above conditions are met, move on to the next method.
Checking the Use Printer Offline option:
- In case you are using a Windows computer, check if the Use Printer Offline option is enabled. To do the same, make use of these steps to rectify the Canon MG6300 printer offline issue:
- Press the Windows and the R keys simultaneously on the keyboard. This action will open the Run dialog box. In this box, type control printers and click on the OK button.
- Locate your printer icon and then right-click on it. From the displayed options, choose See what’s printing.
- Click on the Printer Then, deselect the checkbox next to the Use Printer Offline option.
- The above steps should help get your printer back online. You can now try printing again.
If you find that the problem is not fixed, move on to the next method to fix the Canon MG6300 printer offline problem.
Checking the print job:
Check whether you are sending your print job to the correct printer. In case you send the print job to a printer that is disconnected from your computer, the offline issue might pop up.If you have confirmed that you sent the print job to your Canon MG6300 printer, the issue should get resolved.
You have now successfully resolved the Canon MG6300 printer offline issue.