Brother Printer Offline On Chromebook
Get Back Brother Printer Online
Is your Brother Printer Offline On Chromebook? Then there might be a communication breakdown between your Brother Printer and the Chromebook. This error also occurs when the Brother printer is disconnected from the power source or Internet. To fix the Brother Brother printer offline issue on Chromebook, follow the quick Brother Printer Offline Troubleshooting steps given below.
- First, check if the printer is turned off. If so, press the Power button to turn on the printer.
- If necessary, you can also restart the printer when you see the Printer Offline error on your Chromebook.
- Next, verify that your printer is properly set up with Google Cloud Print Services because improper installation is also a reason for the offline printer error.
- Make sure to place your printer is close to the router to avoid Wi-Fi interference.
- On your Chromebook, open the default browser (Google Chrome) and click the Customize and control Google Chrome icon (three vertical dots) at the top-right corner.
- Select the Settings option from the drop-down menu and click on Show advanced settings link at the bottom of the page.
- Navigate to the Google Cloud Print section and click the Manage button.
- Under the My devices section, click the Manage button next to your Brother printer model.
- Check the printer status beneath your printer's name and click the Advanced Details drop-down arrow.
- Ensure that your printer's type is set to Cloud Ready Printer. If not, change it to Cloud-Ready Printer to fix the Brother printer offline issue on your Chromebook.
- If the problem persists, remove the Brother printer driver from your Chromebook and set up the printer again.
- To set up your Brother printer on Chromebook, open the Google Cloud Printer page and select your printer from the Cloud Ready Printers Services.
- Open the printer's web configuration page and start registering your printer with Google Print Services .
- Now, the Brother Printer Offline On Chromebook should be resolved.