Brother MFC L2700DW Printer Offline
Follow The Steps Solve Brother MFC L2700DW Offline
With the help of the Brother MFC-L2700DW printer's driver, you will be able to perform all the tasks the printer supports. However, there are quite a few problems you might face when it comes to owning a printer. One such issue you are going to read about is the Brother MFC L2700DW Printer Offline issue.
You will be unable to print or perform any other tasks on your Brother printer mainly because of its offline status. To resolve this problem, you can try to make some adjustments to the printer settings. You are in the right place for the right solution because here are some of the best troubleshooting methods that will help resolve the “Brother printer keeps going offline' issue.
Here are the basic steps for you to check in case the printer is offline.
You have to make sure that the printer is powered on and connected to a working power outlet.
See if the printer is getting the proper power supply it needs. The issue could also be due to power failure or low voltage.
Check the printer LCD and see if there are other errors like Paper Jam error or Ink error.
If you are using a wired connection (USB), you need to check if the USB cable is properly secured between the printer and the computer.
Read on to know the troubleshooting methods to resolve the Brother MFC L2700DW Printer Offline problem in the simplest way possible.
SET BROTHER MFC-L2700 AS DEFAULT
- Open Control Panel.
- Click the Devices and Printers option.
- Select the Brother printer that appears to be offline.
- Do a right-click and select the Set as default printer option.
- Click the Apple icon on your Mac computer.
- When the list opens, click the System Preferences option.
- Select either the Print & Scan option or the Printers & Scanners option.
- Select the Brother printer that is offline from the list of printers in the left section.
- Click the Print tab.
- Below the printer, you will find three sections.
- In the Kind: section, make sure that the printer is seen.
- At the bottom of the same window, click the Default printer drop-down list and select the Brother printer from the list.
UNINSTALL AND RE-INSTALL PRINTER DRIVER
- Open the Settings window (Windows + I).
- Click the Apps option.
- A window will open with all the apps.
- Select the Brother MFC-L2700DW printer driver and click the Uninstall button.
- Open the Brother page for the MFC-L2700DW printer.
- Click the Downloads tab.
- Select the Windows radio button from the Select OS Family section.
- Select the version of Windows from the Select OS Version section.
- Click the OK button.
- Scroll down the page and click the Agree to the EULA and Download button.
- The driver will be downloaded.
- Follow the commands on the screen and complete the installation.
Once the driver installation is complete, add the printer and complete the setup process. See if the Brother MFC L2700DW Printer Offline status is resolved for the Brother printer.
MAKE CHANGES TO PRINTER PROPERTIES
- Open Control Panel.
- Select the Devices and Printers option.
- Choose the Brother MFC-L2700DW printer.
- Perform a right-click on the printer and click the Printer Properties option.
- Click the Ports tab and click the Configure Port button.
- Click the checkbox to uncheck SNMP Status Enabled (if ticked).
- Click the OK button to save changes.
RESTART PRINT SPOOLER
Performing a restart on the Print Spooler is a guaranteed way of getting the Brother printer back online.
- Open the Run command (Windows key + R).
- Type services.mscin the Run command field and press the Enter button.
- The Windows Services window will now open.
- Locate the Print Spooler service, perform a right-click, and select the Restart option.
Follow one or more methods as described in this article to ensure that the Brother MFC L2700DW Printer Offline is fixed now. If the issue persists, click the CALL button on this page. Our dedicated technical team will assist you with more troubleshooting methods.