Brother HL L2300D Printer Offline
Get Back Brother HL L2300D Printer Online
Brother HL L2300D is a monochrome printer that is compact in design. This printer supports automatic duplex printing. If Brother HL L2300D Printer Offline error occurs, you will not be able to print from your computer connected to the printer. Go through the steps given on this page to troubleshoot the offline issue.
Reasons For Brother HL L2300D Offline
If Your Brother HL L2300D goes Offline when there is a communication breakdown between your printer and the computer. Sometimes, this problem also occurs when the printer settings are misconfigured. Below are the reasons for the Brother printer offline issue.
- Faulty/outdated printer driver
- Connection error
- Improper port configuration
- SNMP is not disabled
- Incorrect print settings
- Disabled Windows print spooler service
Brother HL L2300D Offline Troubleshooting Steps
Check Printer Connection:
Before you begin, check for any jammed paper inside the printer. If so, remove it gently from your printer.
Disconnect the USB cable from your Brother HL L2300D printer and reconnect it.
Brother recommends using the supplied USB cable for making the
Next, restart your printer and print a test page from your computer.
If your Brother HL L2300D printer is still offline, move on to the next step.
Clear Printer Queue
- On your Windows computer, launch the Run dialog box by pressing the Windows + R shortcut keys.
- Type ‘control’ in the Run dialog box and hit Enter to launch the Control Panel.
- Click the Devices and Printers tab in the Control Panel and locate your printer’s icon.
- Check the status of your printer below its icon in the Devices and Printers If it says offline or paused, then right-click your printer’s icon.
- Select the See what’s printing option and clear all the pending print jobs.
- Click the Printer tab and deselect the Use Printer Offline option.
- If there is no green checkmark on your printer’s icon, right-click on it and select the Set as default printer option.
- Close the Control Panel and open the print application.
- Select a document and choose the Print option.
- Choose your printer’s name from the drop-down menu and verify the print settings before clicking the Print button.
- If still your Brother HL L2300D Printer Offline issue persists, reinstall the printer driver.